Thursday, June 24, 2010

Grad Party Shoot for Zachary!

These are the good 'ole days!
These guys were so cool and tolerant of my picture taking! They'll all be off in the fall in different directions, but I truly believe this group of good friends will be keeping in touch!

The Zehr Sisters' Families!

I love how the brothers are looking at each other here. Such a handsome trio.

Zach (on right) was totally picking on Mom here!
I'm thinking they do this a fair amount :)!



Old friends are forever!


He waaay put up with me too!!! I think his Mom will be proud! What a cutie!


They did a pyramid for me!
Yes, I was a cheerleader in school.. and realize I need to come up with some more "posing" ideas for teenage boys. But I actually think they enjoyed this! ha :)



Crazy small world.... This couple happens to be friends of mine from back in grad school. I never knew they were also my new friend's sister and brother in law! It makes sense though, how I'm drawn to similiar awesome people! Kathy and her sister are so much alike! It all just clicked for me as soon as I saw them together!


They are such a cute family!


I was especially proud of this starry sun shot!


Love that they both have the squinched eye smiles :)


Most all of the Zehr Family... coming out for the big day!

And they're off.........
BEACHWEEK 2010
Congratulations Zach and his family!

No comments:

Post a Comment